Thursday, May 7, 2009

If I were a boy...

'If I were a boy'...This song played on radio and I found myself humming along and that's when I wondered what if I was actually one...hmm... what Gemini relationship would I go for? I went to my earlier list and I thought Angelina Jolie!.. Now for her to really like me, I guess my name would have to be Henry...somebody. Then, I would sure be close to her because it seems when your name starts with an H, you are one step closer to her heart. That would make me happy, to have the first letter of my name tattooed on her left wrist...maybe then we would compete for attention with her brother James Haven.- That would not be so nice.

Wait...she collects knives and has an interest in mortuaries! She even had a childhood dream of being a funeral director!Yikes... I think I would strive everyday to keep her happy. I'm not sure I'd really have a choice. I would not want the combination of knife and mortuary landing on me!

Hmm...I wonder what it makes you feel-having someone in your life rated so highly on the looks department. I think it would make me more insecure than proud. I wonder whether that is what makes gemini celebrity marriages break every now and then. I would give anything not to end up there.

So much for the scary bit. At least we have one thing in common, I happen to be very empathetic. That would take her role as a goodwill ambassador to new heights. Having the resources... I think we would have so many children from allover the place. I think I'd always feel "let's help one more" and the next thing we'd know, we'd have adopted half of Africa's children!

Well, back to earth...I think I'm happy to be a woman. If I have to think of another Gemini relationship... it will have to be the normal way- with a man!

No comments:

Post a Comment