Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Gemini relationship - A ticket to celebrity?

Gemini’s are people born in between May 22nd and June 21st. Nothing very unusual or special for me. As a matter of fact, I realized I don’t really get along with Geminis despite the fact that they are actually known to be affectionate. I always think it’s because am Capricorn. Anyway, now, one day I was going through a research on celebrities and just wondering what if?..I believe every one does that when they are building castles in the air. Well, the most astonishing thing was the coincidence that every single person I thought of checking out that day, man or woman, happened to be a Gemini.

I thought movies…hmm…Wentworth Miller…a Gemini, Colin Farrel and Morgan Freeman the same. I thought what if I was a little older…Clint Eastwood actually shares a birthday with Colin Farrel. All this not forgetting Angelina Jolie, Helen Hunt, Drew Carey, Naomi Campbell and even Donald Trump! Well, there were many others and the one thing they have in common is that they were born around the same time.

I started thinking to myself…did this mean something, like was it a sign…but then again I thought to myself, a sign of ahhhmmm….what? Well, ever since, it’s been crossing my mind… What if I had actually hooked up with one of these people? Would I be feeling this economic meltdown thing? Would I be in a café like I am now, writing this, or would there be paparazzi allover me thinking of a juicy story to write about me?
I have actually been analyzing a relationship with each of the people that I thought about that day. It just seems to cross my mind at that moment in my day when am just chilling out. It’s been interesting. Lookout for the analysis!

No comments:

Post a Comment